Pharma Management Program (PMP):
Pharma Management Program (PMP) is an In-house Continuous Development Program, offered to a Pharma Company or Organisation, exclusively for their currently employed Technical Personnel. The Course Structure of PMP and the content of its Educational material, is tailor-made to suit the specific needs of each individual company.
Course Duration: 10 to 18 months, held only on weekends or select week-days, depending upon the company’s preference.
In-house program, tailor-made to individual company’s specific needs.
Structure: Professionals from all streams in Pharma Manufacturing and Technical Operations are given Training in the essential perspectives of Quality and Regulatory Affairs, Production and Planning, R&D, Marketing, Business Development and Finance, the nuances of the Pharma Industry, so as align their understanding of their individual functions with the entire Pharma business.
Why give a cross functional perspective to an employee?
A cross functional perspective is of vital importance to all professionals in a pharma company. E.g.: The Marketing personnel should be aware of the Quality and Compliance systems, so as not only to support QA, but also manage the Sales and Distribution processes, in situations such as a batch recall.
- Excellent quality of the course content: PPS course structure includes the use of innovative learning materials and teaching strategies, all of which are carefully designed to fit the needs of both the client company as well as the individual participants.
- Industry experts as course trainers: PPS tutors have excellent qualifications in their select field of training. They have first-hand experience in understanding the practical needs of the participants who often have to study while working full-time.
- Special programs: We have tailor-made programs depending on the participants’ company needs.
- Course details: We offer an Essential Course (Basic Management Course, which is common for all) followed by a Progressive Course (i.e. a Specialized Course highlighting the core functional areas for Marketing and Technical Professionals).
Benefits of attending PMP:
- Identifying gaps in performance
- Recognizing ethical issues and challenges in the workplace
- Reviewing performances and formulating strategies for improvement
- Improving productivity techniques
- Designing and using techniques for managing service quality
- Improving documentation
- Enhancing team skills and linking team dynamics
- Improving managerial skills
- Helping to redefine KRAs
“Professional Diploma in Pharma Management” is certified by WLC, India, a Subsidiary of Wigan and Leigh, UK.